The gift of happy driving!
What is the Coles Express Gift Card?
A Coles Express Gift Card is the perfect way to give someone the gift of happy driving! The cards can be loaded with any amount from $5 to $500. They are also a great reward for your customers or employees.
Why choose a Coles Express Gift Card?
- You can use your gift card as many times as you want, in any Coles Express site in Australia, until the balance reaches zero.
- Checking the balance of the card is easy – just log onto www.giftcards.com.au and enter the card number and pin number found on the back of the card or phone 1300 304 990.
- Coles Express Gift Cards are available for purchase online or at more than 600 Coles Supermarkets throughout Australia!
- The cards can be loaded with any amount from $5 to $500.
- You can still use your 4c Fuel Discount Receipt and FlyBuys card when you use a gift card as payment at Coles Express.
- There’s no pressure to use it immediately - your gift card will expire two years from the date it was purchased.
- If your purchase is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can make up the full amount with another type of tender accepted in our stores.
- There are no fees or charges associated with purchasing or using a Coles Express Gift Card.
Where can I buy a Coles Express Gift Card?
You can purchase a Coles Express Gift Card online on the Gift Cards website. Alternatively, you can purchase them in Coles Express or Coles Supermarkets - simply take it to the register where it will be loaded with your nominated amount.
If you are a business and require a large quantity of Gift Cards, you can order these quickly and easily through Coles Group & Myer Corporate Services. Visit www.giftcards.com.au/corporate to register online or contact the Coles Group & Myer Corporate Services team on 1300 725 159.
What can I redeem with my Coles Express Gift Card?
The Coles Express Gift Card can be redeemed on:
- Quality fuel, including premium grade Shell V-Power
- Taking the car through the car wash
- Loading up on your favourite snacks, magazines or groceries in-store